6. This bathroom stall has a groove the door fits into.
Why? To eliminate that awkward gap between the door and the wall!
Looking for another brilliant bathroom invention? Look no further!
7. This mirror is heated so it won't fog up while you're in the shower.
If you can’t find a heated mirror, you can also apparently use shaving cream to defog your mirror.
Bet you didn’t know you’d get amazing lifehacks from this list! But ya did!
8. This spatula has a little stand so you don't get food on your counter.
Sure, there are already things called spoon rests, but if you use one, you have to clean your spoon and the spoon rest!
This requires fewer dishes. And any invention that requires fewer dishes is an invention I can support with my whole heart.
9. These shopping baskets solve the problem of overzealous store employees asking whether you need help:
I can’t imagine anyone ever using the “I need help” baskets, but I’m glad they exist nonetheless.
Now if only they’d make those self-checkout machines easier to use.
10. These room numbers are created by shadows.
OK, so this isn’t exactly a life-changing invention, but you have to admit it is very cool.
But there might be a life-changing invention inside the hotel room…