Feb 2, 2011
(Image via David Erickson)
Our discussion included such sentences as…
- You should try a Bender.
- Should I get a tall Bender or a small one?
- Is the Bender pretty dark?
- We’ll take a round of Benders!
- Four Benders, then.
- Oh, yeah! This Bender is tasty!
- I suppose I have time for another Bender.
None of us noticed that the one British guy with us hadn’t been talking…until he said, “That word must mean something different here.”
Turns out, Surly might want to tweak that product name if they decide to go global. Or they could keep the name and just aim at a more niche market…
* * * * *