Jun 26, 2012
The above clip shows without telling, so here’s what you’re seeing happen according to The Kid Should See This…
1. In the dairy, cheese makers warm up the milk…
2. …and add bacteria to make it turn sour and thick.
3. Then they add a substance that animals use to digest milk called rennet…
4. …and it changes again into bits called curds, floating in whey.
5. They drain off the whey, chopp up the rubbery curds, add some salt, and press them into blocks.
6. Finally, they store the blocks for months until the cheese is ripe.
* * * * *