risten Bell's true fans have been loyal ever since her Veronica Mars days, but the rest of the world really joined the bandwagon this year. It was as if 2017 was the year that the whole world realized how hilarious, cheerful, and just so, so pure she's always been.
Here are the 20 things that happened this year that made us wish we were Kristen Bell's real BFF.
1. At the beginning of the year, she shared that she and her husband Dax Shepard have an obsession with the cult favorite board game, Settlers of Catan.
We have an obsession with Settlers of Catan!
Celebrities! They’re just like us!
There’s something so remarkably refreshing to know that your favorite celeb chills in the same way you do — even if they’re playing Settlers after being at the Golden Globes and you’re playing them after watching the Golden Globes on TV.
2. She also showed us we've been doing grilled cheese all wrong.
Look, it may not be the most delicious looking grilled cheese sandwich you’ve ever seen, but it’s certainly the most colorful. Points for style.
3. She showed us how she and Dax celebrate the Fourth of July.
In patriotic onesie pajamas!
If that’s not exactly what our forefathers had in mind when they founded this great nation, then we don’t know what the Fourth of July is really about.
4. When Hurricane Irma struck Florida in September, Kristen Bell went above and beyond to help out.
Bell got stranded in Florida right before the hurricane made landfall. She decided to make the most of a bad situation and do what she could to make things easier for everyone. Not only did she help collect supplies…
5. ...She also sang songs from Frozen to the people stranded at her hotel.
There aren’t a whole lot of things that make getting stranded in a hotel a more pleasant experience.
But Kristen Bell singing to you is definitely one of them. And that’s not all she did during the hurricane…