One of the ways you know you've truly made it as a celebrity is when you get your own wax figure. Some celebrity wax figures are so good, they can even fool the eye.
These are not those wax figures.
1. Taylor SwiftTaylor Swift is one of the most beloved pop stars on the world stage right now. She has fans from America to Japan and back.
So someone please explain to us what this unholy mess of a wax figure is. The thing honestly doesn't even look human – more like a demonic version of Swift out to steal your soul.
But if you think the first one was bad, this version of Swift doesn't even look human. And that nose... definitely not Swift's.
2. Katy Perry
Katy Perry is a firework, okay. A goddamned firework, exploding across the sky. Does this look like a firework to you?
Love @katyperry? Catch her @TussaudsOrlando wax figure at our Visitor Center Sat & Sun. Don't miss your photo-op! https://t.co/UEO1jKAggW— Visit Orlando ☀️ (@Visit Orlando ☀️)1459609262.0
How about this one? Any resemblance to Perry? No? We didn't think so either.
3. BeyoncéBeyoncé is arguably the queen of pop culture. This is a woman who commands an entire beyhive. So why, for the love of God can't wax artists get her right?
Look at this abomination. Does this look like Beyoncé to you? Does this look like the mother of formations?
How about this one? Bit of an eye-sore, ain't it? Also, the race isn't even correct. Beyoncé is undisputedly black, yet she somehow turned into a white woman in this wax work.
Even when they get the face right, the hair is still straw-dry and tacky. Beyoncé just can't win, sigh.
4. Kim Kardashian
One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong... No, really.
Kim Kardashian is immortalized in a Hervé Léger dress as a wax figure at Madame Tussauds in New York… https://t.co/64ia98RNh2— NYT Obituaries (@NYT Obituaries)1508079549.0
Someone please, please explain why they have Kim Kardashian looking like a super nondescript housewife of Orange County.
5. Miley Cyrus
Is this supposed to be Miley Cyrus? Asking for a friend...
ICYMI: Miley Cyrus wrecking ball wax figure debuts in Vegas http://t.co/DbQHPYQGl8 http://t.co/bfITU7C2OE— KITV4 (@KITV4)1426373122.0
What about this one – totally not her, right? Right?
At this point, we're just gonna call it. They literally can't get Miley Cyrus right.
6. Ed SheerenPop crooner Ed Sheeren's distinctive red hair and eyebrows match his distinctive and very soulful voice, so you'd think his wax figure would be perfect, right?
Okay, so maybe having a wax figure that looks like your own brother isn't bad, but it should look exactly like you. That would be the point of wax figures.
7. Lady GagaCouple of questions:
- Who is this woman?
- What has she done with Lady Gaga?
- What is this monstrosity?
- What has it done with Lady Gaga?
8. RihannaIs this the Barbadian goddess known as Robyn Rihanna Fenty? *Squints and doesn't see it.*
As it turns out, it can get worse. This is what Barbados, Rihanna's own country decided to put out as her wax figure. So wrong.