Ah, the shark, nature's most majestic apex predator.
A few facts about the shark:
1. Contrary to popular belief, not all sharks die if they stop swimming.die when they stop swimming.
2. No, all sharks aren't out to eat you.
3. But there are a couple of types that are out to get you.especially dangerous to humans, and cause most fatalities. Most of them live in Australia, because, Australia. Yes, the great white is among them – as is the bull shark, and the tiger shark... No, whale sharks won't eat you. Stop asking.
4. Sharks do get cancer.maintaining the health of their ocean environments.
5. Donald Trump hates them.Stormy Daniels...
This month, InTouch magazine released a 2011 interview it had done with Daniels, real name, Stephanie Clifford.
In Touch magazine publishes details of Stormy Daniels’ alleged affair with Trump https://t.co/8JBO9kXd1v https://t.co/q7BCAkJ8vz— HotAir.com (@HotAir.com)1516212131.0
Trump was reportedly fascinated by the episode... and disgusted.
He is obsessed with sharks. Terrified of sharks... He was like, 'I donate to all these charities and I would never donate to any charity that helps sharks. I hope all the sharks die.' He was like riveted. He was like obsessed. It’s so strange, I know.
After this detail emerged, people have been showing their disgust for Trump in the most epic way they can. They've been giving to charities supporting sharks.named it after Trump.
"I think it was a jab at President Trump after that article," Marie Levine, the executive director of the Shark Research Institute in Princeton, told the Asbury Park Press.
The shark is named Lola and was estimated to be 13-feet long by researchers who photographed the animal off the coast of Guadalupe Island, Mexico.