Influencer Suffers Third Degree Burns To Her Upper Body | 22 Words

An influencer has shared the result of a dangerous life hack after it went seriously wrong...

Youtube life hacks can be dangerous...


As one young influencer found out when things took a turn for the worst...

Influencer Abbie Quinnen from the UK has shared a picture of what she looks like after suffering third-degree burns...

When she attempted to film a life hack video.

The dancer and model can be seen covered in bandages...

After revealing she was rushed to hospital 7 weeks ago.

People have since reached out to offer her support...

Facebook

Abbie was following a YouTube tutorial...

Which showed people how to make a vase from a wine bottle.

It involved dipping a rope into flammable liquid before wrapping it around the bottle and setting it on fire.

Her boyfriend, the UK Strictly Come Dancing star, AJ, put the fire out after watching her go up in flames.

A spokesperson confirmed the incident saying the twenty-three-year-old has undergone surgery.

They said in a statement: "Abbie has undergone surgery on her upper body and will continue to receive treatment.

"Abbie and AJ cannot thank all the nurses and doctors enough for their incredible care, support and expertise whilst being at Chelsea and Westminster Burns Unit and at Ealing Hospital."

Posting to Instagram yesterday, Abbie said:

"I am sad I have been absent in the last few weeks & haven't posted much with AJ, we so desperately wanted to be able to share daily vlogs with you all but unfortunately I have had an accident."

She continued...

"Whilst we were attempting to create a glass bottle into a vase from following a YouTube tutorial, it went terrible wrong and it resulted in me incurring injuries [sic] & burns requiring continuous hospital treatment over the past 7 weeks.

"I really need you all to be so careful with what you're doing & if you are copying any YouTube videos. I will be ok! I love you all."

She then went on to show her appreciation for the NHS, adding:

"I also want to say a massive thank you to the nurses and doctors at the Chelsea and Westminster burns unit for their incredible care & treatment."

According to reports, boyfriend AJ dialled 999 straight away...

But after being told the ambulance would take a while, he and his brother drove her to A&E themselves.

We wish her a full recovery.

Keep scrolling for more...