Sometimes, when you feel like you need a change in your life, getting your hair cut can make all the difference. I, for one, am all for changing up your style. It just adds that extra little bit of "wow" that you need to keep things fresh.
And no one rocks a new hairdo better than the queen of looking amazing, Jennifer Lopez. Keep reading to see the latest pictures of her rocking her new, short cut as well as an extra confidence boost to encourage you to cut your own hair to match Lopez's... if you're feeling extra brave.
Why not try something spontaneous and give yourself a new look?The best way to think about doing something so risky is to not think at all and just go straight into it! I mean, what do you really have to lose?
And the best way to do this is to give yourself a well-deserved haircut.Nothing screams "new me" better than a new 'do, right? If you're sporting long locks, do yourself a favor and chop them right off. The best way to feel free of the boring aspects of your life is to let them go!
Think about how much time you'll save washing and styling your hair!With all the free time, you could change your look further by adding a pop of color to your eyes or squeezing yourself into that dress that you think is "too much" to wear out.
If that doesn't convince you, here are five other reasons why you should take the plunge.According to Cosmopolitan, there should be nothing stopping you from experimenting with your hair.
5. Your hair will look healthier.I'm really not trying to attack the hairstyle that you have now, but, I'm sorry to tell you, the longer your hair, the stringier and flatter it looks. It's not ideal, is it? So chop off those split ends and give your roots some well deserved TLC.
4. It's exciting!Sometimes, it can get super boring if you're stuck sporting the same look every day. You're more likely to throw your hair into that same old messy bun just because that's how you always wear it. When you've got a new look, you're more likely to try out new styles that might work better for you. It sounds like a win-win to me.
3. It's empowering!It's your hair and you can do whatever you want with it. And, who knows? You might give your friends or your partner a little surprise with your new look.
2. You'll still look and feel sexy.I promise you, long hair isn't the only thing that makes a person look sexy. I mean, come on, it's 2019! We know that sexy comes in all shapes and styles. Short hair is sexy. It's mysterious and makes a powerful statement.
1. It grows back.I had to put this one at number one because, for some people, this sort of decision seems like a permanent one. I'm here to remind you that it's not. In fact, cutting your hair can actually promote its growth because you're getting rid of the dead ends. Sounds ideal, right?
And, if you're still not convinced, check out Jennifer Lopez!
via: Getty ImagesJ-Lo has been nothing short of adventurous with her hairstyles over the years. That woman isn't afraid of anything, least of all a short cut!
Don't get me wrong, her long hair was beautiful too.
via: Getty ImagesHer long, honey-colored hair is one of her best looks, if I do say so myself.
Remember when she traded the brown for blonde?
via: Getty ImagesTruly iconic.
But fans seem to love her short so much more!
Jennifer lopez looked so hot with short hair in Enough— terminally chill (@terminally chill)1435165960.0
I mean, Margot Robbie has had short hair.And she looks incredible. That's right! J-Lo doesn't look good with short hair just because she's J-Lo. J-Lo looks good with short hair because short hair's beautiful.
I told you short hair was sexy!You just have to wear it with confidence.
This old school J-Lo look gives us perfect Marilyn Monroe vibes!
via: Getty ImagesDoesn't it just make you want to cut and curl your own hair?
Check out this new picture that her stylist posted onto Instagram:
And she was seen sporting this look on the red carpet of Hustlers.
via: Getty ImagesLopez, along with the rest of her co-stars, were strutting the red carpet all dressed up. J-Lo's blonde, short hair was part of the look, complimenting her outfit perfectly.
Ready to feel as sexy as J-Lo looks?
Lik honestly I was feelin myself today lik no lie ... I thought I was JenniferLopez with short hair *Flips bangs* llab— Justice Jones (@Justice Jones)1346125522.0