Monkey tail beards are the latest craze to get the internet talking and we really don't know how to feel about it.
Though they are just one of many weird trends right now...
1. Crop-tops for men.I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with these tops, but... well, I am. These should not be a thing and I will not support any male that wants to be a part of the crop-top movement.
2. Denim knee-high boots... with pockets.It's the pockets that don't do it for me. What are you supposed to keep in there? Your keys? And the price really isn't going to work out for me either. These boots are currently being sold for one thousand six hundred dollars.
3. Distressed Mesh.I'm pretty distressed knowing that people are walking around wearing "distressed" clothing. Especially mesh.
4. Transparent shoes.These might be a bit weird, but it's one of the only items on this list that I am loving. When no other shoes will match with your outfit, these will always have your back. Practical and stylish, what's not to love?
5. Crocs with socks.You'll either love it or hate it. And I hate it. Crocs should have never been a thing. The sock should have never been added. This whole thing should not have happened.
6. Platform crocs.Just when you thought that crocs couldn't get worse - they do. And these ugly shoes will cost you over 500 dollars. Save your hard-earned money and go get yourself a pair of flip-flops.
7. Mixing animal prints.For block-color lovers like me, this has to be my worst nightmare. This kind of dress is not for everybody, so purchase with caution.
8. Lambskin shoes.Imagine walking down the street and stepping in a puddle with these on. Soggy sheepskin shoes. How appealing.
9. Fluffy eyebrows.I might as well mention this while I'm out here talking about fluffy trends. Fluffy eyebrows weren't too bad until people tried braiding them. Then it all became messy.
10. Socks with sandals.This is another one that you either love or hate. After crocs with sandals, we obviously have to mention socks with sandals in general, because the trend is well and truly a thing in society now. After seeing these sheer socks paired with cheetah print platforms, honestly, I'm sold.
11. Car mat skirts.Balenciaga has been known for its weird fashion trends, but it doesn't get much weirder than this. Car mat skirts. It's a no from me.
11. Double jeans.Double denim is already quite risky, so why the hell would you want to wear these out? And for 500 dollars?!
13. Sweater Sleeves.That's it, just the sleeves. For those summer days when you're missing winter.
14. Unicorn sneakers.Would grown adults buy themselves a pair of these? ASOS seems to think so.
15. Twenty-Four Carat Meggings.Metallic meggings (leggings for men) have made a comeback and we still aren't here for it.
16. Flower-Vase Hair.Credit where credit is due, this is pretty artistic. And it's good for adding an extra foot to your height. But I don't think that I'll be walking around with flowers on my head any time soon.
17. Glitter Bucket Hats.This fashion trend made a comeback late in 2018 and has managed to seep through into 2019. I was never a fan of bucket hats in general, but it's a trend that is slowly growing on me.
18. Neon cycle shorts.If you're not going cycling, stay away from these shorts. They're not as cute as you think.
19. Transparent Handbags.These handbags are cute and trendy and, just like the transparent shoes, I will be getting myself one of these. The only thing that I won't be doing is carrying what I usually carry in my non-transparent bags.
20. See-through lace shorts.I'm just going to leave this here and move on... Lace shorts for men are an actual thing and they come with a matching lace shirt for all of you that want one!
21. Detachable Joggers by Fenty.Are they shorts? Are they pants? I think they're meant to be a bit of both... Joggers are supposed to be the comfiest piece of loungewear, but I can hardly imagine sitting in a pair of these with the detachable straps digging at my legs. I really do love you, Rihanna, but these are a no from me.
22. Shoulderless Jacket.This one is definitely not for winter. I wonder what possessed the designer to cut out the shoulders from this jacket? It seems a bit impractical, but I guess it might be good for the beach? But, to be honest, I would advise against purchasing one altogether.
23. Muddy Jeans.Yes, you read that right. Muddy jeans. Jeans with mud on them. You'll be happy to know that it isn't actual mud, just a design. But that doesn't make them any better. Why on Earth would you spend four hundred and thirty-seven dollars on dirty jeans when you can probably by a pair for ten dollars and roll around in dirt? It's basically the same thing.
24. Muddy Jacket.If you find yourself loving the jeans, here's a matching jacket for you, so you can get the full muddy look. Don't be shocked, both items are currently sold out on the website. Yes, there are people out there actually paying 500-odd dollars for these fashion disasters.
25. Ugg Sandals.You really thought that I was done telling you about ugly shoes? Because I'm not. I present to you, the Ugg Sandals by Ugg and Teva, the ugliest shoes to ever grace the planet. I would rather wear a pair of Crocs (with the socks!) than walk out of the house in these and that's saying something.
26. Tutu Jeans.When you can't decide if you want to wear a skirt or a pair of jeans, why not wear both? I'll tell you why, because it looks horrible. These are currently being sold on the Topshop website for fifty-eight dollars.
27. Hairy one-piece swimsuit.This is the swimsuit that had the whole world talking. Imagine walking to the pool and seeing everyone wearing one of these. I do get the comedic value behind it, but, overall, I'm not a fan and I don't think that anyone else is either.
28. Neon Mesh Catsuit.There's more than one thing wrong with this outfit and you could probably name all of them from a quick glance. First of all, neon green is a color that should only be reserved for Hi-Vis clothing. Secondly, I think we already established that mesh print needs to go out of fashion, right now. And don't even get me started on the flares...
29. Marijuana Suit.If you want to walk around looking like a big marijuana enthusiast, then I would highly recommend buying this suit for a hundred bucks. Don't wear it to a job interview though, it might give off the wrong impression... You don't want to look like an idiot, do you?
30. Camel-toe shoes.
Let's end this the right way, with another pair of ridiculous shoes. I know these are designer, but who cares?
Ugly shoes are just ugly shoes, no matter who designed them.
Imagine paying a thousand dollars to have your toes separated in the most uncomfortable manner. Doesn't sound too appealing, does it?
And that brings us to... Monkey tail beards.
Yep, you read that right.
Apparently, a regular beard just doesn't cut it anymore.
Take a look at these snaps of the bizarre trend in action...
Do you happen to know anyone that could pull off any of these weird fashion trends? Share this with them!
For more like this, scroll on...