2017 has been the year of makeup.
If it's not Kylie Jenner's Lip Kits, it's Rihanna's Fenty Beauty, which has taken makeup stores by storm. Now, more than ever, young women are dying for the perfect face, and they're willing to shell out a lot to achieve it.
Several make-up sets from @claires have tested positive for asbestos https://t.co/3ru78ZCRhR https://t.co/5jVlW0qiQD— Yahoo Style UK (@Yahoo Style UK)1514457600.0
@claires O...M...G... Are you serious? Do you even have a quality inspection from your buyers? Multiple kits? #asbestos— meowmix (@meowmix)1514070083.0
https://t.co/GAXmxiCwEm— Claire's (@Claire's)1514062870.0
- Ultimate Mega Makeup Set (code 71844)
- Metallic Hot Pink Glitter 48 Piece Makeup Set (code 76094)
- Pink Glitter Cellphone Makeup Compact (code 26556)
- Bedazzled Rainbow Heart Makeup Set (code 11767)
- Rainbow Bedazzled Star Makeup Set (code 20926)
- Rainbow Glitter Heart Shaped Makeup Set (code 97275)
- Mint Glitter Makeup Set (code 74769)
- Rainbow Bedazzled Rectangle Makeup Set (code 21044)
- Pink Glitter Palette with Eyeshadow & Lip Gloss (code 97276)