We all have that one story. Everything is going wrong, and then it keeps getting worse and worse and worse. I have a name for this story. It's called "my life," and I'm still waiting for it to get better. Please send me help– but not you, Mom, if you're reading.
But seriously, my life is nothing compared to some of these stories from Reddit. Some will make you cry, some will make you rage, and others will make you laugh at the sheer absurdity of it all. But most of all, these will make you glad you're living the life that you are.
So grab a stress ball or a cuddly animal, load up your "I'm not stressed, you're stressed" Spotify playlist, and dig into these delightfully depressing stories about 26 people whose lives keep getting worse.
Oh, god no. Please, not one with a dog!When we had to put down our family dog of 12 years and on the drive home, my parents told my brother and I that they were separating. My parents are not terrible people. This happened when I was 18 and if they hadn't stayed together because they both wanted the dog, I would have had to go through that when I was still in high school. -ElToberino
I'm going to cry.
- At 14 months old, my son was diagnosed with brain cancer
- At 4 years old it recurred
- At 4.5 years old, cancer grew during his stem cell transplant
- At 4.5 years old, I was told to take him home and make him comfortable until he died.
- At 4.7 years old, a surgeon took his case and found he had a second form of brain cancer.
- 4 months later, my ex-wife told me she was fucking her prayer partner because I gave my son cancer.