Prince Albert Calls Out Meghan Markle and Prince Harry For ‘Wrong Time and Place’ Oprah Interview

Share on Facebook

As the discussion surrounding Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s tell-all interview grows, so does the criticism…

And now Prince Albert of Monaco has spoken out against them.

via Getty

Keep scrolling to see what he had to say… Let’s just say he did not hold back.

Now, Meghan and Harry’s interview with Oprah will be a hot talking point for a long time.

via Getty

Following their controversial departure from the British monarchy, the former-royals sat down with Oprah earlier in the month to give their side of the story.

Their 2-hour-long interview aired on CBS on Sunday, March 7th…

via Getty

And viewers watched on in shock as some mind-blowing allegations were made against the monarchy.

For example…

It was claimed that senior members of the family had refused to get Meghan professional help when she was experiencing suicidal thoughts during her pregnancy with Archie.

Meghan also addressed that incident with her sister-in-law, the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton.

via Getty

Headlines were made in 2018 when Meghan allegedly “made Kate cry” in a row about bridesmaids’ dresses in the days before her and Harry’s wedding – well, in her chat with Oprah, Meghan claimed that Kate was the one to make her cry.
Though she did stress that Kate had apologized and that she had “forgiven her.”

She also addressed the ongoing issues of racism within the monarchy.

via Getty

Meghan claimed an unnamed senior member of the Royal family raised “concerns” about how dark Archie’s skin would be before his birth.
“In those months when I was pregnant, all around this same time, so we have in tandem the conversation of, ‘you won’t be given security, not gonna be given a title’ and also concerns and conversations about how dark his skin might be when he’s born.”

But Meghan wasn’t the only one to spill the royal tea.

via Getty

Prince Harry himself spoke candidly about his current relationship with his family and how he has been “financially cut off,” which initially left him fearing for the future.

Harry explained that he “had to get out,” though when he did he was “cut off financially” when he and Meghan needed help the most…

via Getty

He also added that they’ve since been relying on his inheritance from Princess Diana.
“I was totally cut off financially. My family cut me off – if I didn’t have what my mom left me, we wouldn’t have been able to do this.”

“All I wanted to do was keep my family safe.”

via Getty

Meghan then insisted that they never had any plans at first to quit the U.K – she said the intention was to “do this forever” and that she told the royal family to “use me as much as you like.”

Later in the interview, Oprah asked how the prince thinks the late Princess Diana would have felt about the rifts that drove them to step back from the royal family.

via Getty

“I think she would feel very angry with how this has panned out, and very sad,” Harry said, “But ultimately, all she’d ever want is for us to be happy.”

Quite predictably, opinion has been well and truly divided over the interview…

With many feeling sympathetic for Harry and Meghan over what they’ve allegedly endured in the last few years.

But on the other hand…

People have been slamming the pair for agreeing to take part in Oprah’s interview and have even been brandishing them as “liars”… Including Piers Morgan, who actually resigned from his job on Good Morning Britain after bosses ordered him to apologize for saying he didn’t believe Meghan’s mental health claims.

Others have pointed out Harry’s “tone-deaf” comment about being cut-off financially from the royal family…

“Harry is wealthy so why does he care if his dad cut him off?”

And some have slammed the pair as “disrespectful.”

While most don’t have an issue with the couple stepping away from royal duties, their way of doing it has ruffled many feathers.

The backlash has been vicious, to say the least…

via Getty

Sky News reported that a survey conducted amongst 1,664 British respondents found that forty-eight percent had a more negative view of Prince Harry following the interview, while only thirty-one percent had a positive opinion of Meghan.
Ouch.

But now, to slander the couple’s reputations even further…

via Getty

New figures have been released that show the staggering number of formal complaints received during the interview’s airtime over in the United Kingdom.

Clearly, the Brits weren’t too impressed with what they were hearing.

via Getty

Oprah with Meghan and Harry was the second most complained show within a 2-week period, the UK’s communications regulator, OFCOM, has claimed.

Since March 15, there have been 5,178 complaints.

via Getty

This follows the previous report from Tuesday, March 2nd to Tuesday, March 15th, in which OFCOM received 4,398 complaints.

And now, the Prince of Monaco has spoken out and people have had a lot to say about his comments…












The Prince said even though he understands the pressure was high for the couple, they should have kept things “private.”

via Getty

TMZ reported that the prince said these conversations should have been held “within the intimate quarters of the family.”

Let’s just hope Meghan and Harry get to live the peaceful life they’ve always wanted…

via Getty

Keep scrolling for more news…