Seven People Die After Drinking Hand Sanitizer When Alcohol Ran Out at Party

Share on Facebook

It has just emerged today that 7 people have passed away after drinking hand sanitizer at a party.

Here’s what we know…

After running out of alcohol, partygoers resorted to something a little more precarious in order to continue with their evening.

Anti-bacterial hand sanitizer is not designed for human consumption.

And typically contain an alcoholic volume of around sixty percent. However, while most of us use our common sense to avoid putting it anywhere near our mouths, a small number of people actually get a little excited over the prospect of an alcoholic element.

The CDC has been warning people not to drink hand sanitizer after several have become sick and even died from the practice. “Alcohol-based hand sanitizer products should never be ingested,” they said in a new report released in August this year.

The report detailed that, between May 1st through to June 30th, there were fifteen cases of methanol poisoning in Arizona and New Mexico…

4 of which resulted in death. The other cases resulted in permanent injuries, such as visual impairments and seizures.

Obviously, most of us simply cannot fathom as to why someone would resort to drinking hand sanitizer…

But the CDC predicts that people might be misunderstanding the FDA advisories about the alcohol-based solutions.

9 people at a house party were hospitalized after they resorted to drinking the anti-bacterial hand wash after running out of alcoholic drinks.

Of course, people cannot believe what they are hearing…

And many have been pointing out the blatant issue we have with alcohol and substance abuse.







After running out of alcoholic drinks, 9 people at a house party drank antiseptic hand wash in an attempt to continue getting drunk. The sanitizer contained sixty-nine percent methanol.

6 others were then flown by a medical evacuation aircraft to the regional capital, Yakutsk.

Aged twenty-eight, thirty-two, and sixty-nine. One more death was reported the following day on Saturday.

“9 cases of poisoning with sanitizer have been registered, including 7 that were fatal.”

“The poisoning took place as a result of drinking sanitiser.”

Rest in peace to those who lost their lives in this devastating incident. For more on the dangers of consuming chemical products, keep scrolling to read about the men who were hospitalized after ingesting bleach to “avoid catching coronavirus”…