How many of the jaw-dropping fashion moments in this list do you remember?
50. Liu Wen, Met Gala, 2014.The Met Gala is one of the biggest dates in every fashion mogul's calendar - the place where we see the cream of the crop of the world of fashion and some of the best-dressed stars in the world take to the red carpet. Kicking off the countdown is Liu Wen with her Zac Posen gown which looked like it'd been plucked straight out of a fairytale.
49. Jennifer Lopez, New York premiere of Second Act, 2018.JLo stepped out onto the red carpet encased in tulle, and we have to admit, the fashion risk truly paid off. It was also a huge trendsetter, with tulle becoming a red carpet go-to throughout the decade. This next one will make you look at your sweatshirts in a WHOLE new light!
48. Anne Hathaway, Met Gala, 2015.The actress literally stepped out donning what looked like a gold hoodie and we were here for it.
47. Lupita Nyong'o, Cannes Film Festival, 2015.Nyong'o turned heads as she descended onto the red carpet in this Gucci ensemble. Only one word describes the next fashion moment: ICONIC.
46. Kate Middleton, Royal Wedding, 2011.We couldn't create a fashion list without giving the royals a mention. Designed by Sarah Burton, creative director of Alexander McQueen, Kate's elegant wedding gown truly was a showstopper.
45. Angelina Jolie (and her leg), Academy Awards, 2012.
We may have been a mere 2 years into the decade at this point, but Angelina Jolie well and truly bulldozed onto the fashion scene with this black Versace dress, adorning a slit so iconic that it ended up making Oscar (and meme) history.This next look caused quite the stir on the red carpet...