It's no secret that there's an obesity epidemic in America and that people are always looking for the next miracle cure.
While good diet and exercise are the most important factors, it's also important to understand the science of fat so that you can shed it as safely as possible.
The StudyA Yorkshire health study has defined six types of obesity caused by various factors.
- Young healthy females - Young women suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
- Heavy-drinking males - Men consuming a large amount of alcohol and suffering from few obesity disorders such as Type 2 diabetes.
- Dejected and anxious middle-aged people with poor mental health and fitness.
- Rich and healthy aged - Generally those persons who are healthy but facing issues of liquor addiction and hypertension.
- Physically ill but cheerful elderly - Older people with a sound mental condition, but suffering from chronic disorders such as degenerative joint disease.
- Poorest health - Destitute persons suffering from a number of chronic diseases.