People all over social media have been taking control of their locks, embracing a newfound skill, and looking killer doing it.
But no one rocks a new hairdo better than the queen of looking amazing, Jennifer Lopez. Keep reading to see the latest pictures of her rocking her new, short cut as well as an extra confidence boost to encourage you to cut your own hair to match Lopez's.
Are you feeling brave enough for a quarantine cut?
Why not try something spontaneous and give yourself a new look?The best way to think about doing something so risky is to not think at all and just go straight into it! I mean, what do you really have to lose?
And the best way to do this is to give yourself a well-deserved haircut.Nothing screams "new me" better than a new 'do, right? If you're sporting long locks, do yourself a favor and chop them right off. The best way to feel free of the boring aspects of your life is to let them go!
And that's exactly what's going on in the world of quarantine right now.
TO THE GIRLS CUTTING THEIR OWN HAIR DURING THIS QUARANTINE you look amazing and you’ve gained a new skill i love you baby keep doin you— kelly (@kelly)1586129702.0
And it's making people more confident than ever!
Hey everyone 🌸 I have short hair 👀 Does it look good? 🙃 https://t.co/t19DV6bagG— Rina🌙aciR (@Rina🌙aciR)1586273916.0
And you don't even have to worry if it doesn't go to plan.
Everyone talks about how you shouldn’t cut your own hair during quarantine, but no one talks about how your SISTER… https://t.co/bMeF1P7OWi— barbara (@barbara)1585958307.0
Chances are it'll grow back by the time we can go out anyway!
Quarantine Log, day 17: At some point I’ll probably have to resort to cutting my own hair. https://t.co/gX1ji7rVMK— Ginger Rogers (@Ginger Rogers)1586149832.0
You don't have to commit to a complete transformation.
If you’ve thought about cutting your bangs during quarantine. DO IT 🥰 https://t.co/UqWTgabbHQ— savanna ❣️ (@savanna ❣️)1586293575.0
Think about how much time you'll save washing and styling your hair!With all the free time, you could change your look further by adding a pop of color to your eyes or squeezing yourself into that dress that you think is "too much" to wear out.
Everyone is getting the hair cutting bug...
this quarantine makes me wanna cut my hair— ❔ (@❔)1585991740.0
Our hairdressers are going to hate us...
Bitches will cut their hair during quarantine https://t.co/bXgGodhMZl— karina (@karina)1585787478.0
It could be a good idea to get someone to help.
Day 21 of quarantine - force your mum to cut your hair https://t.co/Lzjq2b2loq— alliesin (@alliesin)1586054694.0
This celebrity hairstylist clearly didn't want people going in blind.She gave some tips about how to cut your hair professionally.
Clearly short hair is in right now.
If that doesn't convince you, here are 5 other reasons why you should take the plunge.According to Cosmopolitan, there should be nothing stopping you from experimenting with your hair.
5. Your hair will look healthier.I'm really not trying to attack the hairstyle that you have now, but, I'm sorry to tell you, the longer your hair, the stringier and flatter it looks. It's not ideal, is it? So chop off those split ends and give your roots some well deserved TLC.
4. It's exciting!Sometimes, it can get super boring if you're stuck sporting the same look every day. You're more likely to throw your hair into that same old messy bun just because that's how you always wear it. When you've got a new look, you're more likely to try out new styles that might work better for you. It sounds like a win-win to me.
3. It's empowering!It's your hair and you can do whatever you want with it. And, who knows? You might give your friends or your partner a little surprise with your new look.
2. You'll still look and feel sexy.I promise you, long hair isn't the only thing that makes a person look sexy. I mean, come on, it's 2019! We know that sexy comes in all shapes and styles. Short hair is sexy. It's mysterious and makes a powerful statement.
1. It grows back.I had to put this one at number one because, for some people, this sort of decision seems like a permanent one. I'm here to remind you that it's not. In fact, cutting your hair can actually promote its growth because you're getting rid of the dead ends. Sounds ideal, right?
And, if you're still not convinced, check out Jennifer Lopez!
via: Getty ImagesJ-Lo has been nothing short of adventurous with her hairstyles over the years. That woman isn't afraid of anything, least of all a short cut!
Don't get me wrong, her long hair was beautiful too.
via: Getty ImagesHer long, honey-colored hair is one of her best looks, if I do say so myself.
Remember when she traded the brown for blonde?
via: Getty ImagesTruly iconic.
But fans seem to love her short so much more!
Y’all I seen jlo with her short hair today & MAN IS SHE CUTE ASF— Kim 🍯 (@Kim 🍯)1570950610.0
I told you short hair was sexy!You just have to wear it with confidence.
This old school J-Lo look gives us perfect Marilyn Monroe vibes!
via: Getty ImagesDoesn't it just make you want to cut and curl your own hair?
This shorter look is stunning.
And she was seen sporting this look on the red carpet of Hustlers.
via: Getty ImagesLopez, along with the rest of her co-stars, were strutting the red carpet all dressed up. J-Lo's blonde, short hair was part of the look, complimenting her outfit perfectly.
Ready to feel as sexy as J-Lo looks?
Lik honestly I was feelin myself today lik no lie ... I thought I was JenniferLopez with short hair *Flips bangs* llab— Justice Jones (@Justice Jones)1346125522.0