Underrated Holiday Gifts You Can Find for Less Than $10
Finding the perfect holiday gift can be tough, especially if you’re on a budget. There are plenty of unique and thoughtful gifts you can use as stocking stuffers that can be found for less than $10. Keep reading for some great ideas to surprise all of your favorite people.
UNIQUE GIFTS FOR HER
- A pretty mug or coffee cup: Start her day off with a smile by giving her a new mug or coffee cup that she can use every morning. You can find lots of cute and affordable options at your local dollar store, Target, or online.
- A festive-scented candle: Make her home smell amazing with a festive-scented candle. From gingerbread to peppermint, there are tons of great holiday-themed candles out there.
- A cozy pair of socks: Help her stay warm this winter with a cozy pair of socks. You can usually find a nice pair for under $10 at places like Old Navy or Kohls.
- A cute keychain or bag charm: Give her a new keychain or bag charm to spruce up her purse or keys.
UNIQUE GIFTS FOR HIM
- A cool keychain or bottle opener: Help him spruce up his keys or make sure he’s always prepared to open any drink with a cool keychain or bottle opener. You can find lots of great options at your local liquor store or gift shop.
- A nice tie or pair of socks: If he needs to dress up for work or an event, get him a nice tie or pair of socks to help him look his best. You can usually find ties and socks at places like Target or Walmart.
- A cool set of coasters: Help him keep his furniture safe from water rings with a cool set of coasters. You can find all sorts of different styles and designs online or at home goods stores like Home Depot.
- A funny t-shirt or coffee mug: If he’s the type that likes a good laugh, get him a funny t-shirt or coffee mug with a clever saying on it. You can find both of these things at most department stores or online retailers.
GIFTS FOR KIDS
- A fun activity book or coloring book: Help them stay entertained during long car rides or rainy days with a fun activity book or coloring book. You can find both of these things for under $10 at most department stores or online retailers.
- A cute stuffed animal or toy: Make their holiday extra special with a cute stuffed animal or toy that they can cherish forever. You can usually find stuffed animals at places like Walmart and Target.
- A cool set of pajamas: Help them stay warm and comfortable this winter with a new pair of pajamas.
- Art supplies: Encourage their creativity with some new art supplies. You can usually find affordable options at your local dollar store, Michaels, or Jo-Ann Fabrics.
GIFTS FOR THE OFFICE
- Desk accessories: Spruce up their workspace with some new desk accessories. You can usually find them at Office Depot, Staples, dollar stores, and thrift stores. If you’re feeling creative, you can customize them with paints and markers.
- Notepads and notebooks: Help them stay organized with some new notepads and notebooks.
- Pens and pencils: Stock up on some new pens and pencils so they’re never without one when they need it.
- Sticky notes and other stationery: Help them jot down important reminders with some holiday-themed sticky notes. You can find sticky notes and cute stationery for under $10 at most office supply stores.
Thinking of gift ideas doesn’t have to be stressful during important occasions. Things that are useful and thoughtful will always be received well, plus they don’t have to break the bank. Remember that even something as simple as a heartfelt card will be sure to delight someone’s day this holiday season.