Kristen Bell's true fans have been loyal ever since her Veronica Mars days, but the rest of the world really joined the bandwagon this year. It was as if 2017 was the year that the whole world realized how hilarious, cheerful, and just so, so pure she's always been.
Here are the 20 things that happened this year that made us wish we were Kristen Bell's real BFF.
1. At the beginning of the year, she shared that she and her husband Dax Shepard have an obsession with the cult favorite board game, Settlers of Catan.
2. She also showed us we've been doing grilled cheese all wrong.
3. She showed us how she and Dax celebrate the Fourth of July.
4. When Hurricane Irma struck Florida in September, Kristen Bell went above and beyond to help out.
5. ...She also sang songs from Frozen to the people stranded at her hotel.
Thank you so much @IMKristenBell for stopping by and encouraging us with your beautiful voice and positive message!… https://t.co/kQaBA2VzIu— Meadow Woods MS (@Meadow Woods MS)1505052807.0
6. She also held down the fort and played bingo with the senior citizens.
7. And besides singing to the senior citizens, she also sang with them!
8. Kristen Bell participated in an AMA on Reddit which taught us some pretty amazing things about the Good Place star.
via: GettyLike the fact that she loves MarioKart 64 and Goldeneye 007. We love MarioKart 64 and Goldeneye 007! Did we mention that we want to be just like Kristen Bell when we grow up?
9. She's also BFFs with Mila Kunis.they got matching haircuts. Come on! Both Kunis and Bell revealed this year that they waited until gay marriage was legal in the U.S. to get married themselves. They're just the best.
10. In fact, we learned quite a bit about Kristen and Dax's relationship this year.
via: GettyLike the fact that at the beginning of their relationship they used to have super toxic arguments. Dax quickly put an end to that behavior and the two have since been the most delightful embodiment of #CoupleGoals that we've ever seen. But that's not all...
11. Back in August, Kristen designed a sloth spatula.starts-crying-every-time-she-sees-one levels of obsessed.) Have we mentioned she's the absolute greatest? 'Cause guys. She totally is.
12. But she's also completely #relatable, as proven by this Instagram post:
13. For Halloween, one of her daughters made her dress up as Elsa from Frozen.she was willing to dress up as Elsa once again proves that Kristen Bell is a literal angel and we do not deserve her even a little bit.
14. Did you think Kristen Bell killed it with only one Halloween costume this year? NOPE!
15. You might have missed this story of Kristen Bell trying to breastfeed during a meeting with film executives:How? How does all this happen to just one woman? And how are we not already hanging out and swapping stories of kids making life so difficult?!
16. Oh yeah, also, there was that time that Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard accidentally propositioned Riz Ahmed for a threesome?!?!?!
via: GettyYou may be awkward in social situations, but you'll never be "I accidentally propositioned Emmy- and Golden Globe-nominated actor" awkward. Only Dax and Kristen can rock that particular look.